Position Location: São Paulo, SP
The IT Lead, Finance and Accounting is responsible for gathering and guiding the enterprise’s business requirements focusing on finance and accounting functions.
The IT Lead will be working with business stakeholders to make IT recommendations on Finance and Accounting initiatives. The IT Lead will develop IT strategic roadmaps for Finance and Accounting, while focusing on alignment of requirements on a regional and global level.
The IT Lead, Finance and Accounting will provide project management oversight and subject matter expertise for design, implementation, support, and maintenance related initiatives. The IT Lead Finance and Accounting will use their comprehensive knowledge of business processes to prioritize initiatives that drive business value.
No direct reports
- Drive the IT business requirement analysis by working with key Business stakeholders in the following areas:
- Accounting (Local GAAP, USGAAP, CUSG, IFRS)
- Product Costing
- Profitability Analysis
- Cost Center Accounting
- Tax and Fiscal localization
- Coordinate and facilitate business stakeholder engagement and user acceptance testing for Finance and Accounting.
- Be involved early in enterprise projects to facilitate the requirements definition into the system design.
- Leverage current IT application portfolio whenever possible to meet business requirements.
- Service as functional point of contact for business reporting needs.
Agility and Innovation
- Serve as a subject matter expert on CofEs in areas outside of Finance and Accounting.
- Proactively evaluate opportunities to streamline and optimize existing business processes.
- Offers consultation to business stakeholders bringing new ideas and best practices in an effort to help the company become more effective with IT systems.
- Develop cost benefit analysis for IT application related initiatives.
- Deliver high quality specifications for technology enabled solutions.
Relationships and People
- Work closely with business stakeholders to define initiatives and agree on priorities.
- Communicate frequently with business stakeholders and through center of excellence to ensure change management is addressed for all IT initiatives.
- Work closely with enterprise architects to confirm alignment on business system solutions.
- Work with other team members regionally and globally when defining business requirements from end user.
- Lead a global business application center of excellence aligning and leveraging requirements across regions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Strong understanding of IT best practices (SDLC) with a minimum of 5 years delivering business applications solutions.
- Strong functional understanding of SAP FI and CO modules.
- Strong understanding of Brazil and Argetina Tax and Fiscal localization
- Knowledge of front end data warehouse reporting capabilities within FIGL, COPC and COPA functional area – SAP BW/BPC.
- 5+ years of experience with project implementation methodology having lead functional areas for large projects.
- Business process optimization project experience through SAP implementations
- 5+ years of business process optimization project experience.
- Functional business experience in accounting or finance.
- 5+ years of business process experience or implementation experience with package solution such as SAP.
- Direct organizational change management experience or through complex implementation projects.
- Strong end to end business process knowledge.
- Strong understanding of SAP master and transactional data and reporting interdependencies.
- Undergraduate degree in business or information technology, finance or another related discipline.
- Project management knowledge
- Lean Six Sigma and Continuous improvement experience desirable
- Excellent verbal and written fluency in English is required