South America / Marketing
Support marketing initiatives focused on digital marketing and CRM management. Provide support to other marketing services activities, including marketing communication and market analysis.
· Execute digital marketing programs, working closely with business development and Marketing Communication teams in the deployment of campaigns.
· Define adequate metrics of traffic & customer interest and ensure distribution to key stakeholders within the organization. Measure results through analytics, improving digital programs effectiveness.
· Lead digital data analysis, generating knowledge and insights to drive growth.
· Manage improvements and train users in CRM system (Salesforce.com), ensuring access and driving best practices.
Agility and Innovation
· Actively monitor new technologies emerging in the space of online marketing communication. Implement a digital strategy for Ingredion to fully leverage on-line media channels.
· Impart speed and agility to our marketing through use of
these digital tools.
· Identify new opportunities to improve digital programs effectiveness and running test & learn programs.
· Assist with advising go-to-market teams on the best use of CRM resources and approaches and act as the first point of contact for any queries
· Educate and upskill the marketing community
· Building relationships with external (vendors) and internal stakeholders, brokering relationships with the marketing community globally.
· Enables a culture built upon continuous learning and growth
· Bachelor’s degree in any technical, business or marketing field, with a minimum of 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably B2B.
· Confident and passionate personality with good communication and presentation skills.
· Proficiency in English, Spanish desirable
· Experience in digital marketing and digital data.
· Knowledge of the local digital landscape.
· Data and measurement experience, combined with strategic planning skills, so this data becomes knowledge applied to business growth.
· Demonstrated ability to work within a cross-functional team, as well as passion to educate others.
· Knowledge and experience utilizing communication and marketing tools, including advertising, literature production and graphic design.
· Delivering Strategy – Can translate business strategies into actionable plans by using market and functional knowledge.
· Passionately Drives for Results – Proactively engages the right resources from across the organization in setting challenging goals and delivering results.
· Fostering Results Focused Innovation - Brings best practices to the organization and recognizes and promotes new ideas.
· Operating with Agility – Quickly adapts to a changing context and successfully adapts organizational systems and processes.
· Building Trusted Partnerships – Cultivates and maintains partnerships across functions, helping teams successfully navigate competing priorities. Leads indirectly, through influence and personal example.
· Encouraging Personal Growth – Builds morale across teams by providing clear direction, recognition and positive feedback.