South America, Financial Planning & Analysis Consolidation (Sr.Analyst)
Brazil, São Paulo
South America / Finance
Responsible as South America regional financial planning and analysis consolidation and support to functional areas as business partner.
Main activities include:
- Regional FP&A consolidation and active participation on Budget, forecasting, actuals closing and risk & opportunities process:
1) Actuals closing: Monthly, Quarterly and End Year reporting process.
2) Forecast/Budget: Weekly, Monthly, Quarterly forecast and Budget preparation.
- KPI´s development, update and control to fully support forecast accuracy improvement and financial control over results.
-Standardized reporting and ad-hoc analysis partnering with Local Partners to ensure that business objectives are sufficiently met.
- Support global FP&A requests for South America region.
Manager, Finance Manager, Supply Chain, Function and Consolidation
No Direct Report
· Responsible to support functional business partner areas during whole Budget/Goal and Forecast/LE´s projections from a financial side;
· Actively work on actuals financial routine ensuring correct allocations, accuracy, including monthly closing analysis and reports;
· Find, control and guarantee Risk & Opportunities are tied with our projections and on track for the South America region;
· Deep understanding of your respective business partner area ensuring KPI´s aligned with their necessities
· Forecast accuracy improvement
· Preparation of high level presentation for board members
Agility and Innovation
· Fast analysis for decision making and execution.
· Constant internal and external benchmark (think out of the box).
· "Hands on" profile (actual success cases will be analyzed);
· Work with local and regional finance teams on analysis and reports.
· Superior people skills to proof test analysis and develop good relationship with business partners (challenging, respecting, influencing and improving performance together).
· Cultivates and maintains partnerships across functions, helping teams successfully navigate competing priorities
· Strong knowledge of Financial Planning & Analysis and General Accounting principles.
· Minimum Bachelors degree in engineering, economics, administration, accounting, or related field.
· Superior quantitative and analytical skills and data base handling.
· Proven ability to influence, persuade and collaborate with business partners.
· Strong MS Office skills (Excel and Power point).
· Advanced in written and spoken English & Spanish.
· Experience in working effectively with multi-functional and multi region teams.
· Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
· Build Great Talent: Create a talent culture founded on a strong conviction that superior talent delivers superior results; they scout to find the best people, drive performance, coach transparently, and build strong teams globally
· Create Competitive Edge: Push to continually drive for personal and organizational results, make timely decisions that benefit Ingredion globally, take educated risks on business opportunities, and benchmark external best practices to outperform the competition
· Drive Customer-Focused Mindsets: Create shared value and mutual growth by engaging customers in developing solutions to make Ingredion their partner of choice
· Inspire Bold Innovation: Challenge the status quo and promote bold thinking in order to create value in new ways across customers, processes, products and solutions to stay relevant and competitive in changing markets