Job Title: Business Development Coordinator - Non Food Segment
Position Location: São Paulo, SP
Business Unit: Brazil / Marketing
Develop and support execution of annual and long term marketing plans to drive profitable growth in the segment. Partner with the sales team to strengthen the relationships at selected customers by being a dedicated resource and subject matter expert within the segment. Identify opportunities for new products and services and support market development initiatives to deliver segment growth objectives.
Reports To: Business Development Manager
- Marketing Strategy Development and Execution - Understand the segment, its customers, drivers, competitors, and our position in order to support the development of annual and long term marketing plans for the segment. Develop business plans to support identified growth opportunities. Monitor industry and consumer trends within assigned segment, implementing opportunistic or corrective action as appropriate. Monitor and report on competitive activity within the segment.
- Business/ Operations Planning - Work with Go To Market team to deliver segment Goal plan. Track and report monthly on sales performance vs. objective, recommending corrective action as required.
- Management of Marketing Campaigns – In conjunction with Marketing Communications team, manage development and execution of approved marketing campaigns for the segment in support of segment strategy. Coordinate development of communication content for sales support materials and presentation aids, among other tools.
- Regional Workgroup Coordination – Consolidate regional segment information and coordinate segment workgroups meetings, working with Regional Segment Leader and workgroup team members from Southern Cone and Andean Region, in addition to Brazil.
Agility and Innovation
- New Products and Market Development - Identify new product opportunities and lead projects within the new product pipeline (PBO) in collaboration with relevant Springboard manager(s). Work in conjunction with Sales, Tech Service and Product Innovation to drive delivery of new business and Market development for the segment.
- Develop Value Propositions for solutions relevant to segment - Link customer and market needs to our total product offer. Identify opportunities to enhance customer value and make recommendations on new products and services. This includes leading Innovation sessions with key customers targeting new opportunities and helping to direct company resources (technical, marketing, regulatory, sales, etc.) effectively towards customers that we can develop and retain profitable business.
- Business Insights - Monitor relevant market conditions and identify short and longer term opportunities to capture value by refining the marketing messages and/or value propositions to drive sales.
- Differentiation versus competitive offer - Develop keen awareness of competitive strategy in the Segment. Look to continuously improve and thus differentiate the Ingredion total product offer.
Relationships and People
- Team Approach - Establishes excellent working rapport with all groups and individuals that support the Business. Establish open and collaborative relationship with other Ingredion marketers.
- Maturity - Maintains composure and clarity of thought. Works to deliver results for the business in an inclusive and open manner
- Networks - Maintains both internal and external network of relationships to support the delivery of business results.
- Lead by influence – coordinate multifunctional teams in projects and segment workgroups teams to accomplish results by influence
Knowledge, Skills, and Requirements:
- Degree in business, marketing, engineering or similar field
- Experience in a HPC or Paper Industry
- Experience within the Ingredients industry in a Sales, Marketing or Technical capacity will be a diferential
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic business skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams in a highly matrixed environment.
- Computer literacy with Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Team player, able to operate on the basis of influence and persuasion vs. direct authority.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and interact with multiple functions
- Fluent in English and intermediate Spanish
Desired behavior, personal attributes:
- Interpersonal Effectiveness / Teamwork / Leadership by influence / Customer Focus / Innovation Management / Learning Agility / Ability to deal with ambiguity